Attack Surface Management Expert (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or will you bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join us, in developing and strengthening an entire department and transforming cybersecurity capabilities on a global scale. If you're committed to making a real impact in the field of Cyber Security, you can #ShapeTheM with us.
Besides an interesting professional environment, we offer you a culture that wants you to thrive and allows to learn from each other:
We try together, we stumble together, we get up together and shape our future. Be part of our transformation, build cross-functional capabilities and discover new ways of excelling in the Cyber Security field.
We create impact in the world of food and offer comfort for our customers worldwide. To achieve this, we build capabilities to be the cyber-resilient omni-channel wholesaler.
We invite you to take on responsibility, make our company your company and create a business together that remains true to its roots but always seeks new solutions.
Together, we CARRY the M, we GROW the M, we INSPIRE the M, we SHAPE the M.
Your purpose as Attack Surface Management Expert (m/f/d):
This role is a crucial part of a team focused on establishing Attack Surface Management capabilities across METRO AG to protect the organization's assets and continually reduce and optimize its attack surface. The primary purpose of this role is to lead and steer the development, maintenance, and strategic direction of Attack Surface Management capabilities for METRO AG. It acts as a central point of responsibility for providing technical guidance to proactively identify and remediate vulnerabilities within the METRO AG environment, ultimately reducing the risk of associated incidents.
- Development, maintenance, and strategic direction of Attack Surface Management capabilities.
- The role serves as a central role responsible for providing technical guidance for reducing the risk of vulnerabilities and associated incidents by proactive identification and remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate and provide business and technical expertise to MSSP Analysts to optimize the MSSP detection and response capabilities.
- Oversees current tools and technologies being leveraged within the CDC and provides strategic guidance to continuously improve the Attack Surface Management
- Interact closely with METRO Group Security Architecture team, other CDC interfaces, and Network & Infrastructure team.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3-8 years of experience in technical risk reduction.
- Proficient in Change Data Capture (CDC) and other relevant interfaces.
- A collaborative and knowledge-sharing attitude.
- Leading the development, maintenance, and strategic direction of Attack Surface Management capabilities.
- Providing technical guidance for proactive vulnerability identification and remediation to reduce risks and associated incidents.
- Collaborating with MSSP Analysts to optimize detection and response capabilities.
- Overseeing CDC tools and technologies and continuously improving Attack Surface Management.
- Engaging effectively with METRO Group Security Architecture, other CDC interfaces, and the Network & Infrastructure team.
- To be part of a fast-growing international team that has significant scaling ambitions across multiple markets.
- Work-Life Balance: Trusted working hours, 30 days of vacation and home office options
- Further training: A comprehensive further training offer over an own training team as well as an own annual training budget
- Well-being: Health programs, a free fitness studio on our campus and regular employee events
- Comfort: Very good public transport connections and free parking spaces including charging facilities for e-mobility. A canteens with a varied selection of meals and discounts in our stores and at many partner companies
Please note that all job opportunities at METRO AG require that you live in/move to Germany and can be in office in Düsseldorf at least 2 times per week. We don't offer 100% remote opportunities.
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in