Expert Corporate Security and Forensics (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the food wholesale industry? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food and non-food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent merchants. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store and via delivery, all digitally connected. We're also proud to be developing our online marketplace, METRO MARKETS, to serve our professional customers which has been growing and expanding continuously since 2019. Moreover, at METRO, sustainability is a top priority considered in all our actions, and we've been recognized for our commitment to it by several sustainability indices and rankings (e. g., MSCI, CDP, and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index). We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join our team as we strive to meet our ambitious growth goals with our “sCore” strategy which is closely accompanied by our Fundamentals. These shared values guide us every day and begin with a commitment to our core mission of being the best wholesale company we can be. The basis for this is our ONE METRO spirit - where everyone is needed, and everyone stands together, working with curiosity, determination, courage, commitment, and trust. Come grow with us at METRO! More information is available via careers.metroag.de.
The Corporate Security, Safety and Forensics team has a vital role in protecting people and assets at METRO. The team is responsible for dealing with current and future security risks as well as possible violations of laws and regulations, both nationally and internationally. It carries out security assessments, security audits, and fraud investigations. It creates appropriate guidelines and audit mechanisms and coordinates the regional and local Security managers. In the event of suspected violations of laws or internal regulations, the team investigates the incidents and reports to the senior management. The Corporate Security, Safety and Forensics team is part of the Audit, Asset Protection & Governance division. You will support the team in two areas, security and forensics. For security, your tasks will include: Organisation, planning and execution of security audits.Develop and implement security concepts using the latest security technology. For forensics, your tasks will include: Conducting fraud risk analyses as well as national and international fraud investigations including electronic discovery. Conceptualising and implementing control measures for the prevention of potential fraud cases and violations of internal guidelines.
Where Your expertise is needed:
- Ensuring security for events and conferences.
- Involvement in national and international crisis management.
- Organizing and overseeing executive protection.
- Conducting interviews and evaluating physical and electronic documents for the preparation of internal reports.
- Carrying out national and international background checks.
What We are looking for:
- University Degree in business informatics, accounting, business management or similar (or equivalent experience) with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in one of the Big4 audit firms.
- You have ideally worked on fraud investigations including electronic discovery.
- You are proficient in MS Office products including Word, Outlook and especially Excel. SAP and SQL skills are an advantage.
- Very good English and German language skills (both written and oral).
- Your personality is best described as being a team player, being accurate, analytical, open minded and having a can-do attitude.
- To be part of a fast-growing international team that has significant scaling ambitions across multiple markets.
- Work-Life Balance: Trusted working hours, 30 days of vacation and home office options
- Further training: A comprehensive further training offer over an own training team as well as an own annual training budget
- Well-being: Health programs, a free fitness studio on our campus and regular employee events
- Comfort: Very good public transport connections and free parking spaces including charging facilities for e-mobility. Two canteens with a varied selection of meals and discounts in our stores and at many partner companies
- Candidate has great perspective in further pursuing his career within Metro Group with our fast growing various fields and functions after completing the assignment.
We are sorry but your search has returned no results.
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in