Expert/Data Analyst (m/f/d) Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year aiming to continue our successful growth journey.
Join our team as we strive to meet our ambitious growth goals with our “sCore” strategy which is closely accompanied by our Fundamentals. These shared values guide us every day and begin with a commitment to our core mission of being the best wholesale company we can be. The basis for this is our ONE METRO spirit - where everyone is needed, and everyone stands together, working with curiosity, determination, courage, commitment, and trust. Come grow with us at METRO!
Are you passionate about optimizing customer communication? We are seeking a driven individual to join our team and take charge of our CRM communications. As our Data Analysis Expert, you will be responsible for constantly improving and rolling out customer segmentation across countries. Utilizing your expertise in data management, analysis, and visualization, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create alignment on customer segmentation and optimize campaigns based on data.
- Develop and maintain customer segmentation using various available data points
- Execute data analysis projects in collaboration with stakeholders from various business units
- Communicate findings and insights to key stakeholders using clear and concise reports, presentations, and visualizations
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective data management and analysis
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge related to data analysis, CRM systems, and related technologies
- Expertise in data management, analysis, and visualization tools such as SQL, Excel, Power BI, Tableau, or similar
- Knowledge of CRM systems, data structures, and best practices for data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Understanding of statistical concepts and techniques such as regression analysis, predictive modeling, and segmentation
- Familiarity with data privacy laws and regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, or similar
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to deliver high-quality data analysis results on time and within budget
- Proven ability to take ownership of data analysis projects and proactively identify opportunities for data-driven insights that can add value to the business
If you are excited about leveraging your data analysis skills to drive customer communication and segmentation, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team!
- A high degree of personal responsibility, the opportunity to grow personally and to motivate yourself professionally. We offer an environment in which you can contribute and implement your ideas.
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, 30 days of vacation and options for mobile working.
- Continuing Education: A comprehensive continuing education offering through our own training team as well as our own annual training budget.
- Well-being: Health programs, a free gym on our campus, regular employee events.
- Comfort: Very good transport connections and free parking including charging facilities for e-mobility. A canteen with very reasonably priced meals as well as discounts in our stores and at many partner companies.
- Company pension plan: subsidy to provide for your age.
We are sorry but your search has returned no results.
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in