Expert Employer Branding – Online Communications (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or will you bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join our team as we strive to meet our ambitious growth goals with our “sCore” strategy which is closely accompanied by our Fundamentals. These shared values guide us every day and begin with a commitment to our core mission of being the best wholesale company we can be. The basis for this is our ONE METRO spirit - where everyone is needed, and everyone stands together, working with curiosity, determination, courage, commitment, and trust. Come grow with us at METRO! More information is available via careers.metroag.de.
Our People & Culture Team at METRO AG is seeking an experienced Employer Branding Expert - Online Communications to join us, as soon as possible. As successful candidate you will be responsible for maintaining and further developing our online communication strategy and initiatives, especially by developing targeted campaigns and assets aimed at enhancing our company’s employer brand and attracting top talent from the desired target group ensuring a talent fit for our recruitment needs.
We need you for this:
- Control of METRO AG’s employer branding/communication channels
- Support in the strategic and operational design of the Instagram and LinkedIn channels
- Creation of content for social media, the career site, and online platforms
- conception of new content formats based on current trends, our EVP, and the employer campaign
- Steering of the community management
- Development and implementation of a target group and channel-specific content strategy with a focus on young talents
- Organization and support of photo shoots and video productions
- Expansion of our corporate influencer programme
- Management of external service providers and agencies
- Interface management with the departments and relevant stakeholders
- Implementation of success controls based on KPI tracking as well as independent derivation and implementation of suitable, innovative measures.
And this is also waiting for you if you join us:
- Development of ad creatives with our agency
- Optimisation of CTAs, assets, and formats (data-driven)
- Exchange with agency partner regarding campaigns and playout
- Implementation & further development of the social media strategy
- Further development of existing channels and community management
- Target group-oriented creation of content for pushing employer awareness & talent attraction/recruitment
- Development of social KPIs and competitive intelligence
- Support in the development of data-driven decisions for social media
- Competition monitoring and trend analyses in social media
What you should bring to the table:
- Fluent German and at least a proficient knowledge of English
- Completed studies in the field of media, journalism, marketing, business administration or similar education
- Passion for people
- At least 2 years of professional experience in social media management
- Practical experience in an employer branding (preferably) or marketing department, or in an agency
- Strategic and structured way of working and enjoying agile methods
- Good team player combined with a pronounced independent approach
- Strong communication skills, also regarding different company levels and external contacts
- Experience in using image and video editing programmes (e.g., Photoshop, iMovie) is a plus
- Comfortable using MS Office programmes
METRO AG is offering a dynamic work environment, competitive salary, and a benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement. If you're a motivated, results-driven professional with a passion for Employer Branding & Online Communications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Become a part of our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
We are sorry but your search has returned no results.
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in