Head of Sales Tool and Performance (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or will you bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join our team as we strive to meet our ambitious growth goals with our “sCore” strategy which is closely accompanied by our Fundamentals. These shared values guide us every day and begin with a commitment to our core mission of being the best wholesale company we can be. The basis for this is our ONE METRO spirit - where everyone is needed, and everyone stands together, working with curiosity, determination, courage, commitment, and trust. Come grow with us at METRO! More information is available via careers.metroag.de.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- For all the customer touchpoints, and all the strategic customers, the purpose of this position is to define, to develop and to be the gate keeper of all processes, rituals, and tools to optimize the performance of salespeople in front of the customer : With Metro Digital and by involving all the countries or even using external solutions develop the right processes /tools to increase the efficiency and the salespeople productivity (Sales force, Telesales, KAM and Stores) and to be able with the Controlling department to steer all the Sales Kpi’s.
- Support a cluster of countries (4-6 countries) in the implementation of the entire selling process and support the implementation of the common practices that have been defined globally.
- SAM / CRM
Support the development of the complete 1to1 Selling Tool within the internal solution SAM and according to the best Salespeople user journey.
Work closely with the IT teams and the pilot countries to develop, be the gate keeper and to support the implementation of all the use-cases to increase the salespeople efficiency.
Be able to provide within the CRM Project a full All-in-One tool to improve the salespeople experience. The full All in one tool must include: Pricing tool, Customer Satisfaction, Contract Management tool and also coaching tool or remuneration tool.
Increase SAM usage in all the countries by:
- Setting usage Must-Haves
- Steering the usage monthly
- Support the implementation and the usage in all METRO Countries
- Adapt this CRM / SAM tool to every salespeople incl. Sales Reps, SF Manager, KAM, Telesales or in Store
Customer Data Platform – Be the counterpart to the IT, CRM team to develop the best 360° view of the customer and the most useful one the usage to increase sales opportunities for salespeople
- ONLINE ORDERING TOOL / M-SHOP
Work closely with the IT Team to support the development of M-Shop to provide directly to the customer the best customer experience in online ordering. Work closely to the FSD Team to align on the use cases to be develop in M-Shop
Make the direct link with SAM / CRM
BUSINESS REVIEW / REPORTING
Work closely with the IT and Controlling Teams to provide a complete process (from Analysis, tools, and rituals) for the Business Review
On a global, country, regional or local perspective- starting from the sales planning (with a concrete link with the sales strategy) – to the Account management on a customer level to insure profitability steering.
COUNTRY CLUSTER RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will report to the Sales Excellence organisation but will be seated in the countries to support the implementation of the entire sales process – therefore he/she will have to work closely with the entire sales excellence team and will have to know the entire sales blueprint and its update to be the Single Point of Contact for the country responsible for sales.
- 6-8 years in Sales Department: Field Background and good B2B Customer knowledge
- Horeca or Trader B2B Sales management background – more than 5 years
- Responsible for country sales development and good sales track record
- Sales Expertise & B2B Sales Knowledge
- Sales force and /or Telesales –management background and expertise
- Project Management Expertise
What we offer you
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, 30 days' holiday and options for mobile working.
- Training: a comprehensive training offer via our own training team as well as our own annual training budget.
- Well-being: Health programs, free gym on our campus, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging facilities for e-mobility. Two canteens with very reasonably priced meals as well as discounts in our stores and at many partner companies.
- Company pension plan: You will receive an allowance from us to provide for your pension.
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in