Head of Supplier Collaboration (f/m/d)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or will you bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join our team as we strive to meet our ambitious growth goals with our “sCore” strategy which is closely accompanied by our Fundamentals. These shared values guide us every day and begin with a commitment to our core mission of being the best wholesale company we can be. The basis for this is our ONE METRO spirit - where everyone is needed, and everyone stands together, working with curiosity, determination, courage, commitment, and trust. Come grow with us at METRO! More information is available via careers.metroag.de.
Your new role:
Within our Global Supply Chain organization, the Planning, Collaboration & BI team is responsible for the definition and execution of the Group Strategy in its specific domain of expertise. Bringing innovation and best practices to the Group, we plan the Future Together.
In your role as Head of Supplier Collaboration you will support the countries in their transformation roadmap to scale digitalization, adopt End-to-end collaborative approach and applying state of the art AI/ML methods to create value.
Your position is responsible shaping the strategy, providing functional Supplier Collaboration expertise as Center of Competence to the countries, act as an internal coach and consultant and actively participating to build up the future Supply Chain framework.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED:
- Actively shape and drive the strategic roadmap
- Country enrollment and enrichment of Supplier Collaboration solutions and processes
- Create and implement operational and Business Intelligence solutions in collaboration with the Group IT
- Change management and process design of business processes
- Project management of projects globally in countries
- Analyzing process change proposals and contributing to their positioning in the Group process change roadmap
- Supporting the Supplier Collaboration community, by organizing workshops and trainings
- Implement governance framework around key business objectives
- University Degree in Engineering or Business Administration, Economics with focus on SCM or Logistics with at least 4 years of experience in the domain of Supplier management, BPR working in the FMCG, Retail or Consulting industries
- Profound understanding of Supplier Collaboration processes and implications on other Supply Chain, Procurement management and Sales operations related processes
- Proven capability to act as an Expert and communicate confidently with various managerial levels
- Fluent in English (vocal and written)
- BI and IT background
- Very good communication skills and ability to work cross functional and cross-country
What we offer:
- Work-Life Balance: Trusted working hours, 30 days of vacation
- Further training: A comprehensive further training offer over an own training team as well as an own annual training budget
- Well-being: Health programs, a free fitness studio on our campus and regular employee events
- Comfort: Very good public transport connections and free parking spaces including charging facilities for e-mobility. Two canteens with a varied selection of meals and discounts in our stores and at many partner companies
- Company pension plan: You will receive an allowance from us to provide for your pension
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in