Learning Experience Desing Expert Sales (w/m/d)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or will you bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join our team as we strive to meet our ambitious growth goals with our “sCore” strategy which is closely accompanied by our Fundamentals. These shared values guide us every day and begin with a commitment to our core mission of being the best wholesale company we can be. The basis for this is our ONE METRO spirit - where everyone is needed, and everyone stands together, working with curiosity, determination, courage, commitment, and trust. Come grow with us at METRO! More information is available via careers.metroag.de
METRO AG is looking for a passionate Learning Experience Design Expert Sales for our Corporate Academy “House of Learning”.
The purpose is to
- Develop METRO-specific learning solutions (eLearning, Workshop, Webinar, On-the-Job Training designs) in cooperation with subject matter experts, and
- Support the development and implementation of talent management interventions that enforce the SF organization and culture, in cooperation with internal and external partners.
- Definition, collection, analysis and structuring of the learning content in cooperation with subject matter experts from Corporate and METRO/MAKRO countries
- Transferring learning content into suitable learning formats (blended learning, i.e. eLearning, Workshop, Webinar, On-the-Job Training designs) for efficient implementation
- Validation of learning programs by effective moderation of business leaders and experts
- Supporting the implementation of the training content in the countries in line with global rollout plans
- Offering Train-the-Trainer concepts to accelerate implementation
- Supporting METRO/MAKRO countries in any queries regarding the translation, adaptation, and implementation of learning solutions
- Design complete learning paths based on capability building gap analyses and steer the implementation through training tools to follow sales performance & development
- Organizing trainings and international talent development events for employees, digitally or physically, locally or internationally including full coordination with local L&D teams, participants and logistic providers
- Taking care of evaluation of learning programs in cooperation with relevant stakeholders and supporting impact measurement
- Passionate about sales and commercial wholesale topics
- Team player, eager to learn and to development, supportive attitude, easy to approach
- Open, caring attitude, empathic, and highly interested in accompanying the sales force people at METRO/MAKRO during their learning journeys inside our development programs
- Minimum Bachelor education in People & Culture/ HR/ Training/ Educational Sciences/ Pedagogy or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in L&D in a multinational organization
- Advanced knowledge of blended learning and modern/ innovative learning formats as well as experience in learning programs implementation
- Ability to transfer business requirements into learning solutions and to integrate customer requirements into learning programs
- Creativity and innovative thinking as well as advanced communication and trainer skills for the delivery of trainings
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written), more languages welcomed
- Good understanding of LMS processes to comply with governance of L&D activities
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in intercultural teams and in matrix organization
What we offer:
- Work-Life Balance: Trusted working hours
- 30 days of vacation and home office options
- Well-being: Health programs, a free fitness studio on our campus and regular employee events
- Comfort: Very good public transport connections and free parking spaces including charging facilities for e-mobility.
- Two canteens with a varied selection of meals and discounts in our stores and at many partner companies
- Discount for METRO stores shopping
We are sorry but your search has returned no results.
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in