Quality Assessment Expert (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or will you bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join our team as we strive to meet our ambitious growth goals with our “sCore” strategy which is closely accompanied by our Fundamentals. These shared values guide us every day and begin with a commitment to our core mission of being the best wholesale company we can be. The basis for this is our ONE METRO spirit - where everyone is needed, and everyone stands together, working with curiosity, determination, courage, commitment, and trust. Come grow with us at METRO! More information is available via careers.metroag.de.
The role of the Quality Assessment Expert is pivotal in overseeing and executing comprehensive assessments of Metro entities worldwide, including Metro Countries, International Trading Offices, and FSD companies, in alignment with Metro's stringent Global Quality Standards. With the freedom to act decisively, this position involves evaluating compliance and quality performance, culminating in the meticulous management of assessment reports. These reports serve as a critical communication bridge, delivering actionable insights and compliance status updates to our top management, guiding strategic decisions for continuous quality enhancement.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED:
- Conduct Global QA Assessments remotely (e.g., Quality Management Systems assessments) or physically (e.g., stores, depots, FSD)
- To align the assessment findings with the assesses.
- To prepare and communicate the assessment report to top management (e.g., country Metro CEO, Global QA Senior Vice president)
- To prepare annual overview of assessment findings.
- To support the proper calibration and training of additional assessors in the QA community (5-6 additional assessors)
- Support in developing QA documents whenever needed.
- Experience with implementing and auditing Quality Management Systems
- Lead auditor training
- Minimum 3 years of audit experience related to Quality Management systems in a multinational company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Self-motivation, determination, and confidence in your abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge on the Metro QA requirements (QA Manuals and Standards)
- A keen interest in International Food Quality and Safety Standard for wholesale
- Excellent technical knowledge in food quality and safety.
- English, fluently (verbally and in writing)
- A high degree of personal responsibility, the opportunity to grow personally and to motivate yourself professionally. We offer an environment in which you can contribute and implement your ideas.
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, 30 days of vacation and options for mobile working.
- Continuing Education: A comprehensive continuing education offering through our own training team as well as our own annual training budget.
- Well-being: Health programs, a free gym on our campus, regular employee events.
- Comfort: Very good transport connections and free parking including charging facilities for e-mobility. Canteen with a varied and sustainable range of dishes as well as discounts in our stores and at many partner companies.
- Company pension plan: subsidy to provide for your age.
Has this sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your online application. METRO is an equal opportunity employer. We offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants.
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in