SAP FICO Consultant (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or will you bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join our team as we strive to meet our ambitious growth goals with our “sCore” strategy which is closely accompanied by our Fundamentals. These shared values guide us every day and begin with a commitment to our core mission of being the best wholesale company we can be. The basis for this is our ONE METRO spirit - where everyone is needed, and everyone stands together, working with curiosity, determination, courage, commitment, and trust. Come grow with us at METRO! More information is available via careers.metroag.de.
METRO has a dynamic opportunity for a SAP FICO Consultant with experience in Master Data and Data Structure for SAP Finance and Controlling area. The SAP FICO Consultant is responsible for active definition and documentation of Data Structure for Finance, Controlling and Material Management in our SAP S/4 HANA implementation project. The SAP FICO Consultant will be part of the Data Structure team and cooperate with all other streams of our implementation project team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- First contact point for all Master Data and Data Structure related issues and questions for the external implementation partner as well as all internal METRO colleagues.
- Responsible definition and documentation of Master Data and Data Structure naming convention in alignment with the standardized processes.
- Participation for Implementation of the Master Data and Data Structure on SAP S/4 HANA • Cooperation for integrative project activities of SAP modules SAP-FI, SAP CO, SAP MM and SAP SD.
- Responsible to meet the needs of quality audits and governance aspects • Cooperation with Project Management Office e.g. creation of status reports or cross-check of project documents.
- Graduation in business economics or equivalent education
- Experienced Knowledge in the business area of Master Data and Data Structure in the area of Controlling ideally as well for the area of Finance and/or Material Management.
- 2+ years of SAP S/4 HANA experience for SAP module CO and maintenance of Master Data and Data Structure.
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills
- High level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement
- High analytical skills, openness to learn and grow
- English advanced (verbal and writing) Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- A high degree of personal responsibility, the opportunity to grow personally and to motivate yourself professionally. We offer an environment in which you can contribute and implement your ideas.
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, 30 days of vacation and options for mobile working.
- Continuing Education: A comprehensive continuing education offering through our own training team as well as our own annual training budget.
- Well-being: Health programs, a free gym on our campus, regular employee events.
- Comfort: Very good transport connections and free parking including charging facilities for e-mobility. Two canteens with very reasonably priced meals as well as discounts in our stores and at many partner companies.
- Company pension plan: subsidy to provide for your age.
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in