Threat Management & Intelligence Expert (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or will you bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join us in developing and strengthening an entire department and transforming cyber security capabilities on a global scale. If you're committed to making a real impact in the field of Cyber Security, you can #ShapeTheM with us.
Besides an interesting professional environment, we offer you a culture that wants you to thrive and allows to learn from each other:
- We try together, we stumble together, we get up together and shape our future. Be part of our transformation, build cross-functional capabilities and discover new ways of excelling in the Cyber Security field.
- We create impact in the world of food and offer comfort for our customers worldwide. To achieve this, we build capabilities to be the cyber-resilient omni-channel wholesaler.
- We invite you to take on responsibility, make our company your company and create a business together that remains true to its roots but always seeks new solutions.
- Together, we CARRY the M, we GROW the M, we INSPIRE the M, we SHAPE the M.
The purpose of the role:
is to oversee and drive the development, maintenance, and strategic direction of Threat Management & Intelligence capabilities within the METRO AG. The role will be responsible for staying informed about current threats and vulnerabilities, as well as for proactively defending against cyber attacks and minimizing their impact on a METRO AG.
- Is responsible to establish METRO AG wide Threat Management & Intelligence capabilities to safeguard METRO AG´s assets.
- Responsible for staying informed about current threats and vulnerabilities, as well as for proactively defending against cyberattacks and minimizing their impact.
- The role acts as a liaison between all CDC interfaces, incident response team, MSSP and business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with METRO GROUP wide IT and Information Security community to integrate threat management and intelligence.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3-8 years of experience
- Experience in Threat Management & Intelligence.
- Knowledge of threat intelligence reports.
- Experience with MSSP, MTTD and MTTR.
- To be part of a fast-growing international team that has significant scaling ambitions across multiple markets.
- Work-Life Balance: Trusted working hours, 30 days of vacation and home office options
- Further training: A comprehensive further training offer over an own training team as well as an own annual training budget
- Well-being: Health programs, a free fitness studio on our campus and regular employee events
- Comfort: Very good public transport connections and free parking spaces including charging facilities for e-mobility. A canteens with a varied selection of meals and discounts in our stores and at many partner companies
Please note that all job opportunities at METRO AG require that you live in/move to Germany and can be in office in Düsseldorf at least 2 times per week. We don't offer 100% remote opportunities.
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLife on Campus
Today, 21 May 2021, colleagues across the METRO world virtually celebrated the first global #METROheroes Day. This special day was dedicated to METRO's corporate values, our Guiding Principles, and al
METRO is in the top 10 for the German PRIDE Index 2021 by the UHLALA Group, among the 150 companies that applied. This recognition is a testament to METRO's commitment to their lesbian, gay, bisexual,
Jobs you have shown an interest in